Haskell wiki account request response time

Haskell wiki account request response time

Howard B. Golden-4
Hi Michal,

You requested a Haskell wiki account at Fri, 1 Mar 2019 16:08:10 +0100

> Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 16:08:10 +0100 > From: Miguel <[hidden email]> > To: [hidden email] > Subject: wiki-account-request > oo_miguel
Then, 8 minutes, 25 seconds later, you sent this message to Haskell-Cafe:

> From: m.i at gmx.at (Miguel) > Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 16:16:35 +0100 > Subject: [Haskell-cafe] wiki-account-request > Message-ID: <[hidden email]> > Hi,
> Not receiving any response from the other channel I hereby request a > wiki.haskell.org account with the preferred username: "oo_miguel" > Thanks in Advance, > Michal Idziorek > Ref: > https://wiki.haskell.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin > "If you would like an account please email 'wiki-account-request' > (at the domain haskell dot org) or, if you find that unresponsive, > on the haskell-cafe mailing list."

At Fri, 1 Mar 2019 18:36:00 +0100, Henk-Jan_van_Tuyl created your account.
This was 2 hours and 28 minutes after your initial request. Generally,
we create accounts within 24 hours of their request, often much sooner. All
of us who create accounts are volunteers. We create accounts manually to
prevent spam.

Regards,
Howard