Haskellers in Minsk, Belarus?

Yuras Shumovich

Hi,

I just read an article (sorry, it is in russian:
http://habrahabr.ru/post/196454/ ). The idea I found interesting: even
in big citied developers complain that nothing happens at their
location, but when you try to make an event -- only few of them want to
participate.

I never participate in events. What is wrong with me/us?

So, any haskellers in Minsk, Belarus? What about beer, coffee or
co-hacking? I don't have solid idea how to organize an event, but I'm
sure haskellers are interesting people, both personally and
professionally.

Thanks,
Yuras

Re: Haskellers in Minsk, Belarus?

Dmitry V'yal
Hi Yuras,

thanks for the link. That's the sad truth. I don't know the actual
reasons, but suspect there are many. Overtime work, fatigue, greed and
alienation which are ubiquitous it today's society are among them. I
admire people who nevertheless manage to work on open source projects in
spare time.

But let's return to topic. I'm not a Minsk citizen but I visit it
regularly. I find it to be very interesting to meet like-minded people
living in distant (or no so) places. So, in case anybody interested, we
could schedule a meeting on this November holidays or so.

Best regards,
Dmitry.