Help needed: adding pattern synonym support to Haddock

Help needed: adding pattern synonym support to Haddock

Dr. ERDI Gergo
Hi,

I've started looking at adding pattern synonym support to Haddock (as part
of #5144), but I've realized that pattern synonyms are different enough
from other, existing declarations that are processed by Haddock that I'd
like to discuss it first. Who would be 'the Haddock guy' to talk to?

Thanks,
  Gergo

--

   .--= ULLA! =-----------------.
    \     http://gergo.erdi.hu   \
Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

Help needed: adding pattern synonym support to Haddock

Mateusz Kowalczyk
On 20/12/13 12:45, Dr. ERDI Gergo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've started looking at adding pattern synonym support to Haddock (as part
> of #5144), but I've realized that pattern synonyms are different enough
> from other, existing declarations that are processed by Haddock that I'd
> like to discuss it first. Who would be 'the Haddock guy' to talk to?
>
> Thanks,
>   Gergo

Simon Marlow probably has a lot of the information you need, especially
considering that he's usually current with what's going on in GHC. The
current Haddock maintainers are Simon Hengel and David Waern.

--
Mateusz K.