Help with hspec-wai

Ricardo Boccato Alves
Hello,

I have been struggling with hspec-wai with what seems to me to be a simple problem: I want to create an Application using a parameter and access that parameter inside the test.

The closer I found was this article:

The part I am struggling is to access the connection inside the test, this gist is the closer I got.

I know I am doing something very stupid and / or didn't understand something very basic, but I just can't see it by myself.

Tks,
Ricardo Boccato Alves.