History of Ajhc Haskell compiler

Kiwamu Okabe
Hi all,

Ajhc Haskell compiler [0] project is shutdown. However we would like
to show the knowledge.

Please read Metasepi Foundation report in Japanese [1],
that includes detail of technical information around Ajhc's runtime and GC.
However you may hardly read it, because written by Japanese language.
If you would like to automatically translate it by Google translate,
this source code of the
document [2] may be useful.

We are welcome that you contribute us to translate it into English.
But this document is
a technical report as fiction novel style. This document has many
"tentacles" words,
because the novel part is parody of Squid Girl [3]. Please relax to
read it like reading
some fiction novel.

Best regards,

[0] http://ajhc.metasepi.org/