Quantcast

How does the FFI work?

Thomas Davie-2
I'm having problems with the FFI and GHC 6.6.  Namely, I edited one
of the tools files (Detect.hs) that contains FFI imports, and now I
end up with generalised death when I try to compile.  The source
compiles fine, but on linking I get:

/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_anySuspect
_extendParentSet
_findMainUse
_newParentSet
_nextChild

The C and H files are hanging around as they should be.

Any ideas what's going on?

Bob

Re: How does the FFI work?

Thomas Davie
Scratch that - it was an old Makefile bug that through make doing
things in a different order hadn't bitten my bum before now.

Bob