How to Create Programming Language with Haskell?

How to Create Programming Language with Haskell?

Shogo Sugamoto
Hi,Cafe.

I want to create my own Programming Language with Haskell, and I learn
how to do it.
I read:

WikiBooks of "Write Yourself a Scheme in 48 Hours",
"Real World Haskell" of Chapter "Using Parsec",
Source of "HJS",
Book of "Introduction of Functional Programming Using Haskell".

Ok,What is another good source creating my own Programming Language
with Haskell?
Thanks :)

esehara

Re: How to Create Programming Language with Haskell?

Anton Kholomiov
This can be very helpful: Implementation of FP languages by Simon Peyton Jones

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/simonpj/papers/slpj-book-1987/index.htm

2011/11/16 Shogo Sugamoto <[hidden email]>
Hi,Cafe.

I want to create my own Programming Language with Haskell, and I learn
how to do it.
I read:

WikiBooks of "Write Yourself a Scheme in 48 Hours",
"Real World Haskell" of Chapter "Using Parsec",
Source of "HJS",
Book of "Introduction of Functional Programming Using Haskell".

Ok,What is another good source creating my own Programming Language
with Haskell?
Thanks :)

esehara

Re: How to Create Programming Language with Haskell?

Ahn, Ki Yung
Don't think this is what Shogo is looking for since the book is not
about implementing a language WITH Haskell, but how to implement Haskell
like languages with a more low level language (like C).

2011년 11월 16일 00:13, Anton Kholomiov 쓴 글: