How to code Haskell in KDevelop in Windows

How to code Haskell in KDevelop in Windows

vinod kc
Hi,
I am new in Haskell. I installed GHC and KDevelop. But i don't know how to setup Haskell in KDevelop. Can anybody help me ?
Thanks in advance
-Vinod

Re: How to code Haskell in KDevelop in Windows

Norbert Melzer
According to https://www.kdevelop.org/features there is no support for Haskell. So you can't setup KDevelop for Haskell.

Please consider using Emacs, Vim, Atom, IntelliJ, Sublime, all of them have some Haskell Plugins available that go beyond syntax highlighting, all are very different to setup though.