How to define the order of my function?

Girija
I have a function that takes a number and produces all the prime numbers less than or equall to that.
For this my function calls a function isprime which checks whether a number is a prime or not.The logic is something like this:

listofprimes_to  n = filter isprime [2..n]

Is it a higher order function or not? The main function takes only 1 value but it insted applies filter to isprime function.So what is its order? I'm really confused!
If you know the answer please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your time reading/resolving my query.