How to import hidden modules

Ricardo Peña
Hi,

I need to define a class instance for the algebraic datatype
Data.Map.Map in the Hierarchical GCH libraries, but I do not find the
way to import Data.Map.Internal which it is assumed to be hidden. Is
there any way to access to this definition?

Thanks
-Ricardo

Re: How to import hidden modules

David Feuer
I'm a little confused. Data.Map.Internal from the containers package
isn't hidden at all! What version of containers are you using?