How to start Haskell

Saurabh Sihag
Hi all,
   I am a newbie in Haskell and I am interested to explore Haskell. Kindly help me from where I start. I have prior experience in Python and C.
Thank you.

Re: How to start Haskell

Francesco Ariis
On Sat, Jun 09, 2018 at 08:33:54AM +0530, Saurabh Sihag wrote:
> Hi all,
>    I am a newbie in Haskell and I am interested to explore Haskell. Kindly
> help me from where I start. I have prior experience in Python and C.
> Thank you.

Hello Saurabh,
    CIS194 [1] is what you need! Free, thorough, full of exercises
-F

[1] http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~cis194/fall16/

Re: How to start Haskell

Øystein Kolsrud
I did this presentation a couple of years ago. It could serve as a quick introduction.

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Francesco Ariis <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 09, 2018 at 08:33:54AM +0530, Saurabh Sihag wrote:
> Hi all,
>    I am a newbie in Haskell and I am interested to explore Haskell. Kindly
> help me from where I start. I have prior experience in Python and C.
> Thank you.

Hello Saurabh,
    CIS194 [1] is what you need! Free, thorough, full of exercises
-F

[1] http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~cis194/fall16/

Mvh Øystein Kolsrud

Re: How to start Haskell