Hugs doesn't know List Difference operator (\\)

Hugs doesn't know List Difference operator (\\)

leledumbo
I'm reading some Haskell Tutorial when I arrive at List Difference operator, which is \\. But when I try on Hugs, it responded: ERROR - Undefined variable "\\"

Re: Hugs doesn't know List Difference operator (\\)

Scott Turner-6
On 2008 May 14 Wednesday, leledumbo wrote:
> I'm reading some Haskell Tutorial when I arrive at List Difference
> operator, which is \\. But when I try on Hugs, it responded: ERROR -
> Undefined variable "\\"

Add 'import List' to your program.

Or if you're running the Hugs interpreter with no program, do
     Hugs> :l List