Ideas for Haskell Summer of Code

Niki Vazou
Hello,

As a preparation for the 2017 edition of Haskell Summer of Code, we are crowdsourcing project ideas.

Compiler optimizations, new libraries, desired features, or any other ideas you would like to see in the Haskell ecosystem.

You can submit tickets to the Haskell Summer of Code Ideas page:

https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/summer-of-code/report/1

Alternatively, you can tell us your SoC idea by responding to this thread (and I can generate the ticket).

Best,
Niki

Re: Ideas for Haskell Summer of Code

Szymon Pajzert
Hello,

Do you participate this year in SoC? I don't see Haskell nor GHC listed.

Best,
Szymon

On 2 February 2017 at 15:41, Niki Vazou <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

As a preparation for the 2017 edition of Haskell Summer of Code, we are crowdsourcing project ideas.

Compiler optimizations, new libraries, desired features, or any other ideas you would like to see in the Haskell ecosystem.

You can submit tickets to the Haskell Summer of Code Ideas page:

https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/summer-of-code/report/1

Alternatively, you can tell us your SoC idea by responding to this thread (and I can generate the ticket).

Best,
Niki

Re: Ideas for Haskell Summer of Code

Gershom Bazerman
Unfortunately we weren’t accepted into GSOC. But we _will_ be running our own summer of Haskell!

https://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/5wpwkq/summer_of_haskell_2017/

Crowdsourced ideas are still important and welcomed, and we’ll hopefully be puttting up a new webpage at summer.haskell.org shortly and getting the process underway.

Cheers,
Gershom