Implementing primitive Bool operations

Jan Stolarek
I want to work on implementing primitive Booleans in GHC and thus resolve trac ticket 6135 (
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/6135 ). I haven't done any development work on GHC yet
so this will be my first attempt to contribute something useful to the project. However, I need
some help to get started.

Right now my main problem is foreseeing consequences of introducing primitive booleans to the
language. I gathered my thoughts on this subject on a wiki page (
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/PrimBool ). I see some things that can go wrong with
solutions I came up with so far. I will appreciate if someone with more knowledge could comment
on them and help me decide on which approach to implementing primitive Bool should I take.

Janek