Independent component analysis and RDF

Joel Reymont
Howdy folks!

Does anyone have sample code for independent component analysis
(ICA), singular value decomposition (SVD) aka spectral graph
partitioning, or semidiscrete decomposition (SDD)?

I'm trying to learn this rocket science and apply it to RDF graph
analysis.

        Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/

Re: Independent component analysis and RDF

Donald Bruce Stewart
joelr1:
> Howdy folks!
>
> Does anyone have sample code for independent component analysis
> (ICA), singular value decomposition (SVD) aka spectral graph
> partitioning, or semidiscrete decomposition (SDD)?
>
> I'm trying to learn this rocket science and apply it to RDF graph
> analysis.

Hey Joel!

Possibly its in the large library list somewhere here:
    http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools/Mathematics

<plug>
And if anyone else has math libs in Haskell that aren't on that list,
please add them
</plug>

-- Don