Intention to Take Over adblock2privoxy Hackage Package

Intention to Take Over adblock2privoxy Hackage Package

Steven Smith
Dear Haskell Cafe,

I’m writing to publicly state my intention to take over the adblock2privoxy Hackage package:

using the forked github repo at:

I have been unable to contact the package’s creator/maintainer at the email provided, and the original repo has not been updated for several years.

I forked this project about a year and a half ago, and since then have addressed many issues and incorporated feedback and fixed from the github community, including compilation with the most recent GHC compiler.

I am following up on a suggestion made here to publish the latest version in Hackage, following the procedure to take over a package:

My Hackage username is essandess.

Sincerely,

Steve