Interfacing real-time stocks data API

Miro Karpis
Please, did/does anybody tried to interface with Haskell some real-time stocks data API? If yes, please which one? So far I came down to ActveTick,...

thanks,
m.

Re: Interfacing real-time stocks data API

Alexey Uimanov
I did not find such a library, but I am interested in Haskell trading automation too.

BTW, I am developing package for testing trading systems, it can just download historical data from some free russian stock services for now.

https://github.com/s9gf4ult/hadan

If you interested we could join forces.

2013/10/9 Miro Karpis <[hidden email]>
Please, did/does anybody tried to interface with Haskell some real-time stocks data API? If yes, please which one? So far I came down to ActveTick,...

thanks,
m.

Re: Interfacing real-time stocks data API

Alexey Uimanov
Yes, the trading system, or code generator. It depends on what would be easier to implement. But firstly I need a simulator and history data crawler what I am working on.

2013/10/9 Miro Karpis <[hidden email]>
Hi Alexey,
thank you for response. You wrote that you are developing package for testing trading systems. Are you planning to also build a trading system?

Regards,
Miro

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Alexey Uimanov <[hidden email]> wrote:
I did not find such a library, but I am interested in Haskell trading automation too.

BTW, I am developing package for testing trading systems, it can just download historical data from some free russian stock services for now.

https://github.com/s9gf4ult/hadan

If you interested we could join forces.

2013/10/9 Miro Karpis <[hidden email]>
Please, did/does anybody tried to interface with Haskell some real-time stocks data API? If yes, please which one? So far I came down to ActveTick,...

thanks,
m.

Re: Interfacing real-time stocks data API

Miro Karpis
Yes, I also like that one. Problem is that they give access only to US citizens and some limited countries.

m.

Re: Interfacing real-time stocks data API

Yuri de Wit
There is also Interactive Brokers API, which used to be a lower cost alternative.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, I also like that one. Problem is that they give access only to US citizens and some limited countries.

m.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Miro Karpis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please, did/does anybody tried to interface with Haskell some real-time stocks data API? If yes, please which one? So far I came down to ActveTick,...

thanks,
m.

Cell: 1.630.740.8204