Internship at Tsuru

Mikhail Baykov
Hi Cafe

Tsuru Capital is looking for interns. Haskell knowledge is required,
experience with pricing futures/options would be nice but not
necessary. Located in Tokyo, company language is English. Casual
environment, nice monitors and a big coffee machine.

Duration 3-4 months, starting at your convenience. We will help you
with visa and looking for a place to stay. There's some salary.

Details how to apply are on our website.

https://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/9knxtu/tsuru_is_looking_for_more_interns/

Feel free to ask questions here, in email or #tsurucapital on freenode.