Invalid link in the wiki page "Building GHC on Windows"

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Invalid link in the wiki page "Building GHC on Windows"

Joan Karadimov
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Invalid link in the wiki page "Building GHC on Windows"

Artem Pelenitsyn
Hey Joan,

Thanks for spotting this! Should be fixed now.
Also, wiki is now back to public access for editing (it was closed for technical reasons last several days). So you can fix if anything pops up in the future.

--
Best wishes, Artem

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 at 08:36, Joan Karadimov <[hidden email]> wrote:
_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs

_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Invalid link in the wiki page "Building GHC on Windows"

Joan Karadimov
Thanks!

> Also, wiki is now back to public access for editing (it was closed for technical reasons last several days).

Oh, I didn't realise it was temporary.

> So you can fix if anything pops up in the future.

Will do!


On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 8:05 PM Artem Pelenitsyn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Joan,

Thanks for spotting this! Should be fixed now.
Also, wiki is now back to public access for editing (it was closed for technical reasons last several days). So you can fix if anything pops up in the future.

--
Best wishes, Artem

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 at 08:36, Joan Karadimov <[hidden email]> wrote:
_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs

_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs