Invitation to GHC Week

Matthew Pickering
Dear all,

I am happy to announce GHC Week, a developers meeting focusing on GHC,
organized by myself and AndreasK. We are renting a big holiday cottage
in rural Belgium during March so that participants can hack on GHC
uninterrupted for a whole week. The place has a large number of beds
and a nice open living area for collaboration and relaxation.

Dates: 13th - 20th March 2020
Location: Annevoie, Belgium

If you are interested in attending GHC Week then please consult the
linked webpage which contains information about how to attend. There
are only a limited number of spaces and we already have a number of
confirmed attendees. Hopefully no one will be disappointed but if all
700 subscribers to ghc-devs want to attend there will not be enough
space!

We would particularly like to encourage undergraduate students who are
interested in working on GHC to attend GHC Week. Thanks to our
sponsors, Haskell.org and Well-Typed we are in a position to not only
make the event itself very affordable, but also to cover travel and
accommodation costs for those in need.

This is an exceptional opportunity to learn about GHC from experienced
developers. So if you can, make sure you don’t miss it!

For more details please consult the following page:

https://andreaspk.github.io/ghc-week

Cheers,

Matt & Andreas

Re: Invitation to GHC Week

Matthew Pickering
Hi everyone,

I put up a list of confirmed participants on the website:
https://andreaspk.github.io/ghc-week

Looking forward to seeing everyone in spring.

Cheers,

Matt

----------------

Alexandre Baldé