Is there a replacement for network-minihttp that allows lazy downloads?

Is there a replacement for network-minihttp that allows lazy downloads?

Adam Bergmark
I'm trying to write a program that will download possibly large files
using HTTP.

In Real World Haskell I read:

Warning
The HTTP library used here does not read the HTTP result lazily. As a
result, it can result in the consumption of a large amount of RAM when
downloading large files such as         podcasts. Other libraries are
available that do not have this limitation. We used this one because
it is stable, easy to install, and reasonably easy to use. We suggest
mini-http, available from Hackage, for serious HTTP needs.

Looking at http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/network-minihttp
  I see that minihttp is deprecated. Is there a replacement I can use?

/ Adam Bergmark