Joining commercialhaskell

Răzvan Flavius Panda
Hi everyone,

How can I join commercialhaskell? I would like to join with the company Fairy Tale - Artificial General Intelligence Solutions.
At Fairy Tale we are currently working on some free and open source software to improve the Haskell experience.

For example:

Thank you

Re: Joining commercialhaskell

Michael Snoyman
Hi Răzvan,

Happy to have you and Fairy Tale join! The Github README contains information on membership and communication forums. The only real "join" steps are (1) subscribing to discussion groups you're interested in and (2) adding your name to the README list of members.

Michael

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 4:40 PM Răzvan Flavius Panda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

How can I join commercialhaskell? I would like to join with the company Fairy Tale - Artificial General Intelligence Solutions.
At Fairy Tale we are currently working on some free and open source software to improve the Haskell experience.

For example:

Thank you

Re: Joining commercialhaskell

Răzvan Flavius Panda
Thank you Michael,

I submitted a PR to add Fairy Tale to the list of companies.

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 9:00 AM Michael Snoyman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Răzvan,

Happy to have you and Fairy Tale join! The Github README contains information on membership and communication forums. The only real "join" steps are (1) subscribing to discussion groups you're interested in and (2) adding your name to the README list of members.

Michael

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 4:40 PM Răzvan Flavius Panda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

How can I join commercialhaskell? I would like to join with the company Fairy Tale - Artificial General Intelligence Solutions.
At Fairy Tale we are currently working on some free and open source software to improve the Haskell experience.

For example:

Thank you

Răzvan Flavius Panda
Researcher / Senior Haskell Engineer at Fairy Tale - Artificial General Intelligence Solutions

Tel: +353 877 167 241
Email: [hidden email]
GitHub: https://github.com/razvan-flavius-panda