LAST CALL to comment on the RelaxedPolyRec proposal

LAST CALL to comment on the RelaxedPolyRec proposal

Mario Blažević-3
I hereby officially announce that the RFC for the relaxed dependency
analysis (https://github.com/haskell/rfcs/pull/17) has attained the
rarefied status of Last Call. Please take some time within the following
two weeks to vote for or against the proposal, or just leave a comment
to indicate you're still alive but didn't form an opinion on it.

Re: LAST CALL to comment on the RelaxedPolyRec proposal

Mario Blažević-3
     Having received nothing but positive responses (both of them), the
RFC for the relaxed dependency analysis
(https://github.com/haskell/rfcs/pull/17) has been moved to the Ready
for Report status. I'm going to leave it there for two weeks before I
merge it in. Just in case there is any last-minute objection or
amendment to the proposal.