Let's plan BayHac 2018

Dan Burton
I'm thinking late February this time. How is that looking for everyone? I am also hoping to cut down a touch on the talks and focus a little more on the hacking. Maybe bring back the old koans, or write some new ones.

Location has not yet been decided. Obviously it will be somewhere in the San Francisco Bay Area or Silicon Valley.

Over the next month or so I will be reviewing the data from the last survey and reaching out to those who expressed interest in organizing the event.

Regardless of whether you filled out the survey or not, please feel free to contact me if you are interested in assisting with the planning and organizing of BayHac 2018.

Re: [bayhac] Let's plan BayHac 2018

Conal Elliott
Thanks for starting the conversation, Dan. ICFP submission deadline is March 16, so perhaps not too close to that date.

Regards, - Conal

--
BayHac '13 info: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/BayHac2013
---