Library Tests Location?

Ashley Yakeley
I wrote a bunch of unit tests for my time library. What should I do with
the unit tests I wrote? Should I convert them to all.T etc. format and
put them in the testsuite repo? Or should I leave them in the time repo?

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA
WWEWDD? http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/EWD/

Re: Library Tests Location?

Donald Bruce Stewart
ashley:
> I wrote a bunch of unit tests for my time library. What should I do with
> the unit tests I wrote? Should I convert them to all.T etc. format and
> put them in the testsuite repo? Or should I leave them in the time repo?

I recently put my tests for Data.ByteString into testsuite/ so they'll
get run nightly. That's probably what you want to do.

-- Don