License of hslogger, HDBC, etc.

John Goerzen-3
Hi Jon & all,

I've decided that I'm OK with re-licensing hslogger, HDBC, and well all
of my Haskell libraries (not end programs) under 3-clause BSD.

My schedule is extremely tight right now but if someone wants to send me
patches for these things I will try to apply them within the week.

-- John

Re: License of hslogger, HDBC, etc.

Nicolas Wu
On 2 June 2011 22:20, John Goerzen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Jon & all,
>
> I've decided that I'm OK with re-licensing hslogger, HDBC, and well all of
> my Haskell libraries (not end programs) under 3-clause BSD.

Awesome, thanks very much!

Re: License of hslogger, HDBC, etc.

Vo Minh Thu
2011/6/2 John Goerzen <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Jon & all,
>
> I've decided that I'm OK with re-licensing hslogger, HDBC, and well all of
> my Haskell libraries (not end programs) under 3-clause BSD.
>
> My schedule is extremely tight right now but if someone wants to send me
> patches for these things I will try to apply them within the week.

Thanks!

What was your line of reasoning to make the switch?

Cheers,
Thu

Re: License of hslogger, HDBC, etc.

Yitzchak Gale
John Goerzen wrote:
> I've decided that I'm OK with re-licensing hslogger, HDBC, and well all of
> my Haskell libraries (not end programs) under 3-clause BSD.

Thanks John!

-Yitz

Re: License of hslogger, HDBC, etc.

John Goerzen-3
Nothing particularly lofty; just a realization that other people didn't
really want to engage in the conversation about LGPL, and I ran out of
time to do so myself.

-- John