Link to Hierarchical-libraries documentation generated with haddock 2.0?

Link to Hierarchical-libraries documentation generated with haddock 2.0?

Bugzilla from alfonso.acosta@gmail.com
Hi all,

GHC's documentation page [1] only points to hierarchical-libraries
documentation generated by haddock-0.8 [2].

I need the 2.0 version in order to get links in the documentation of
the project I'm working on (which needs haddock 2.0 due to the use of
quite a few GHC extensions).

Before I proceed to generate them myself, has anyone done it already?
(I guess that must be the case since HackageDB users haddock 2.0 and
gets all the links right)

I would be more than happy to just click a link instead :)

Either way, I think it would be a good idea to provide an alternative
link to the 2.0 version.

Thanks,

Fons

[1] http://www.haskell.org/ghc/documentation.html
[2] http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/libraries.html.tar.gz

Re: Link to Hierarchical-libraries documentation generated with haddock 2.0?

Bugzilla from alfonso.acosta@gmail.com
Since nobody answered I just compiled ghc-6.8.2 with haddock2 and put
the resulting documentation at

http://code.haskell.org/~fons/libraries.html-haddock2.tgz