Looking for a course using Haskell in the Tokyo area

Looking for a course using Haskell in the Tokyo area

Benjamin L. Russell
Does anybody know where I can find a course (preferably at the graduate
level) using Haskell in the Tokyo area?  I searched through "Haskell in
education - HaskellWiki"
(see http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell_in_education), but was
unable to find anything.

In particular, if anybody is aware of any courses using Haskell at
either the Tokyo Institute of Technology (see
http://www.titech.ac.jp/english/) or the University of Tsukuba (see
http://www.tsukuba.ac.jp/english/), I would be especially interested.
The closest I was able to find was a graduate course in Logic in
Computer Software at the University of Tsukuba using OCaml, but I am not
especially fond of the syntax of OCaml after having become familiar with
Haskell.

-- Benjamin L. Russell
--
Benjamin L. Russell  /   DekuDekuplex at Yahoo dot com
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/