Looking for a new maintainer for the network package

Looking for a new maintainer for the network package

Johan Tibell-2
I find myself with too little time to maintain the network package anymore, so I'm hereby announcing that I'm looking for a new maintainer.

Since lots of people depend on the network package, the maintainer should probably be someone that values stability. If you want to completely rethink how networking APIs should work in Haskell, this is probably not for you.

Please email me if you're interested.

-- Johan