Quantcast

Mailing list request for DataHaskell

Marco Zocca
Dear all,

  I write on behalf of DataHaskell [0, 1], an open source community
devoted to data science, scientific computing and machine learning.
We would like haskell.org to host a mailing list for our community, to
archive discussions that might otherwise get lost on the Gitter
chatroom [2].

With this email I'd also like to extend the invitation to join to all
interested people and companies.

Thank you and kind regards,
Marco Zocca
(https://github.com/ocramz)

[0] datahaskell.org
[1] github.com/DataHaskell
[2] https://gitter.im/dataHaskell/Lobby

Re: Mailing list request for DataHaskell

Francesco Ariis
On Sun, Mar 05, 2017 at 01:50:58PM +0100, Marco Zocca wrote:

>   I write on behalf of DataHaskell [0, 1], an open source community
> devoted to data science, scientific computing and machine learning.
> We would like haskell.org to host a mailing list for our community, to
> archive discussions that might otherwise get lost on the Gitter
> chatroom [2].
>
> With this email I'd also like to extend the invitation to join to all
> interested people and companies.
>
> Thank you and kind regards,
> Marco Zocca
> (https://github.com/ocramz)

Hello Marco,
    nice initiative! I suggest you post on haskell-community [1] too,
as the committee dwells there
-F