Maintaining cpphs

Markus Ongyerth-2
Hi Malcolm,

Are you still interested in maintaining cpphs?
I have posted an issue to your github tracker [1] (linked at [2]) and didn't
get any response in a week.
While that's not a terribly long time, the reason for this patch is trickling
down to different distributions repositories (arch and debian-sid) which is
making it harder for me to support users because of a dependency.

If you are not planing to maintain cpphs in future, I'd like to take over the
package on hackage.

Cheers,
ongy

[1] https://github.com/malcolmwallace/cpphs/issues/16