Maintaining fb, yesod-fb, yesod-auth-fb

Sibi
Posting here to share my intent on taking the maintainership of fb,
yesod-fb and yesod-auth-fb packages. The packages has not been updated
for quite some time and are currently not building in GHC 8.0.2.

Also, I use this package at my day job and we are planning to switch to GHC 8 soon.

Regards,
Sibi

Re: Maintaining fb, yesod-fb, yesod-auth-fb

Sibi
No, but I sent a mail to Felipe some hours before posting it in the Cafe.

I think he has been out of reach for quite some time now.

Regards,