Make compiler_stage2_dll0_MODULES multi-line

Make compiler_stage2_dll0_MODULES multi-line

Dr. ERDI Gergo
Hi,

Currently, compiler_stage2_dll0_MODULES is defined on a single line in
compiler/ghc.mk. This means at least on git, any two changes to it on
separate branches results in a merge conflict (I don't know if darcs
handles same-line changes better). Is there any reason we don't
change it to multiple lines (with escaped trailing newlines) so that git
can merge changes?

Bye,
  Gergo

--