Merging RFC pull requests

M Farkas-Dyck-2
Who has authority to do so? Shall we vote whether to merge each?

Re: Merging RFC pull requests

Haskell - Haskell-prime mailing list
On 10.08.2016 05:23, M Farkas-Dyck wrote:
> Who has authority to do so? Shall we vote whether to merge each?

The idea is that people talk about the proposals in the comments, and if we come
to an agreement on a proposal, we merge the PR. This isn’t set in stone, but I
felt like someone should get some form of process started, so I took a look at
how Rust is doing it, and here we are. :-)

David/quchen

Re: Merging RFC pull requests

Francesco Ariis
On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 07:33:41PM +0200, David Luposchainsky via Haskell-prime wrote:
> The idea is that people talk about the proposals in the comments, and if we come
> to an agreement on a proposal, we merge the PR. This isn’t set in stone, but I
> felt like someone should get some form of process started, so I took a look at
> how Rust is doing it, and here we are. :-)

I suppose the repository link is https://github.com/haskell/rfcs !

Since the only mention on this list is from a mail by Herbert Valerio
Riedel (31 May 2016), you might want to make it 'official' by announcing
it here/on [hidden email]