Moscow Haskell Users Group (MskHUG) December meeting.

Moscow Haskell Users Group (MskHUG) December meeting.

Serguey Zefirov
I would like to announce MskHUG December meeting and invite everyone interested.

The meeting will take place December 13th, 20:00 to 23:30 in the nice
conference center in centre of Moscow: http://www.nf-conference.ru/

The meeting's agenda is to start more intense discussions. Most
probably, there will be a couple of short presentations - I can tell
about creating fast Haskell programs to handle large data to start the
discussion.

I will bring white paper and pencils for everyone to write and draw,
there will be projector and screen and also tea, cofee and snacks.

If you want to participate, please, email me.

Re: Moscow Haskell Users Group (MskHUG) December meeting.

Тимур Амиров
I'm in!
Would like to talk with people, writing some web-based production apps!

2012/12/3 Serguey Zefirov <[hidden email]>
I would like to announce MskHUG December meeting and invite everyone interested.

The meeting will take place December 13th, 20:00 to 23:30 in the nice
conference center in centre of Moscow: http://www.nf-conference.ru/

The meeting's agenda is to start more intense discussions. Most
probably, there will be a couple of short presentations - I can tell
about creating fast Haskell programs to handle large data to start the
discussion.

I will bring white paper and pencils for everyone to write and draw,
there will be projector and screen and also tea, cofee and snacks.

If you want to participate, please, email me.

Best
Timur DeTeam Amirov
Moscow, Russia

Re: Moscow Haskell Users Group (MskHUG) December meeting.

Dmitry V'yal
On 12/03/2012 07:13 PM, Serguey Zefirov wrote:
> I would like to announce MskHUG December meeting and invite everyone interested.

Wow, great idea :) I'd like to participate. May I ask why don't you
schedule the event on weekend or on Friday at least?

Best wishes,
Dmitry

Re: Moscow Haskell Users Group (MskHUG) December meeting.

Sergey Mironov
Hi. Great idea, I'm in.

Sergey

2012/12/3 Serguey Zefirov <[hidden email]>:

> I would like to announce MskHUG December meeting and invite everyone interested.
>
> The meeting will take place December 13th, 20:00 to 23:30 in the nice
> conference center in centre of Moscow: http://www.nf-conference.ru/
>
> The meeting's agenda is to start more intense discussions. Most
> probably, there will be a couple of short presentations - I can tell
> about creating fast Haskell programs to handle large data to start the
> discussion.
>
> I will bring white paper and pencils for everyone to write and draw,
> there will be projector and screen and also tea, cofee and snacks.
>
> If you want to participate, please, email me.

Re: Moscow Haskell Users Group (MskHUG) December meeting.

Alexander Morozov
Great, I'm in!

Are there any changes in time/date?