Munich Haskell Christmas Meeting

Heinrich Hördegen

Dear all,

on Thursday, 19th of December, we will meet for a Christmas
get-together. The event is organised together with the Munich Lambda
Group. We will have Glühwein & Lebkuchen (mulled wine & gingerbread).
Check out the details:

http://www.meetup.com/Munich-Lambda/events/155219402/

I also updated our homepage. New meeting dates are available for next year:

http://www.haskell-munich.de/dates

And check out also the links that were sent for our last meeting. Thanks
to everyone who contributed interesting links for our web site during
this year.

I wish all of you happy Chrismas and a happy new year!

Heinrich

Re: [high-order-munich] Munich Haskell Christmas Meeting

Andreas Abel
Dear Munich Haskellers,

unfortunately I will miss this meeting since I am only in Munich from
20th December.

Anyone up for a "in between the years" meeting (Dec 28 or later?).

Cheers,
Andreas

On 12.12.2013 19:44, Heinrich Hördegen wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> on Thursday, 19th of December, we will meet for a Christmas
> get-together. The event is organised together with the Munich Lambda
> Group. We will have Glühwein & Lebkuchen (mulled wine & gingerbread).
> Check out the details:
>
> http://www.meetup.com/Munich-Lambda/events/155219402/
>
> I also updated our homepage. New meeting dates are available for next year:
>
> http://www.haskell-munich.de/dates
>
> And check out also the links that were sent for our last meeting. Thanks
> to everyone who contributed interesting links for our web site during
> this year.
>
> I wish all of you happy Chrismas and a happy new year!
>
> Heinrich

Oettingenstr. 67, D-80538 Munich, GERMANY

[hidden email]
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/

Munich Haskell Holiday Meeting

Heinrich Hördegen

Dear all,

there have been questions for a holiday meeting for the Munich Haskell
user group. I set up a doodle. Follow the link and subscribe, if you
want to join:

http://doodle.com/fq3xv3dwhwxswy7s

See you soon,
Heinrich

Am 13.12.2013 17:20, schrieb Andreas Abel:

> Dear Munich Haskellers,
>
> unfortunately I will miss this meeting since I am only in Munich from
> 20th December.
>
> Anyone up for a "in between the years" meeting (Dec 28 or later?).
>
> Cheers,
> Andreas
>
> On 12.12.2013 19:44, Heinrich Hördegen wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> on Thursday, 19th of December, we will meet for a Christmas
>> get-together. The event is organised together with the Munich Lambda
>> Group. We will have Glühwein & Lebkuchen (mulled wine & gingerbread).
>> Check out the details:
>>
>> http://www.meetup.com/Munich-Lambda/events/155219402/
>>
>> I also updated our homepage. New meeting dates are available for next
>> year:
>>
>> http://www.haskell-munich.de/dates
>>
>> And check out also the links that were sent for our last meeting. Thanks
>> to everyone who contributed interesting links for our web site during
>> this year.
>>
>> I wish all of you happy Chrismas and a happy new year!
>>
>> Heinrich

Funktionale Programmierung Dr. Heinrich Hördegen
Gutenbergstr. 26
80638 München

FON: +49 (89) 12 59 79 49
FAX: +49 (89) 12 59 79 50