Munich Haskell Meeting, 2015-06-30 @ 19:30

Christian Neukirchen
Dear all,

Next week, our monthly Munich Haskell Meeting will take place again on
Monday, June 30 at Cafe Puck at 19h30. For details see here:

http://www.haskell-munich.de/dates

If you plan to join, please add yourself to this dudle so we can
reserve enough seats!  It is OK to add yourself to the dudle
anonymously or pseudonymously.

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/haskell-munich-jun-2015/

**Please note that I cannot make it tomorrow, but I'll reserve the
table for you.**

Everybody is welcome!

cu,
--
Christian Neukirchen  <[hidden email]>  http://chneukirchen.org

Re: [high-order-munich] Munich Haskell Meeting, 2015-06-30 @ 19:30

Andreas Abel
I guess it means Tuesday, June 30 then...

http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/