Munich Haskell Meeting, 2018-01-29 @ 19:30

Christian Neukirchen
Dear all,

Next week, our monthly Munich Haskell Meeting will take place again on
Monday, January 29 at **Cafe Puck** at 19h30. For details see here:

http://muenchen.haskell.bayern/dates.html

If you plan to join, please add yourself to this dudle so we can
reserve enough seats!  It is OK to add yourself to the dudle
anonymously or pseudonymously.

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/haskell-munich-jan-2018/

[Please note: I'll likely arrive 8-9pm this time since I need to wait
for my water meter to get changed.  I'll book for Neukirchen as usual.]

Everybody is welcome!

cu,
--
Christian Neukirchen  <[hidden email]>  http://chneukirchen.org