Need to pull Cabal revs from upstream repos over to GHC ones?

Need to pull Cabal revs from upstream repos over to GHC ones?

Ryan Newton
Hi Richard,

I think your commit "Update to Cabal to allow RoleAnnotations" needs one
more fix that goes along with it.

It looks like revision 5fa5c41cd9d2c9b4b543312af6919fe3d8588654 (at depth
4297) is currently pointed to by GHC's Cabal submodule.

But those newer commits need to be pushed over to the repo here:

http://darcs.haskell.org/libraries/Cabal.git/

Otherwise fresh GHC checkouts have problems right now.

  -Ryan
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Need to pull Cabal revs from upstream repos over to GHC ones?

Richard Eisenberg-2
Thanks for the heads up. I did indeed not push libraries/Cabal, because
I thought it would go along with pushing ghc. (I find git submodules to
be rather confusing.) I've now pushed, but to
darcs.haskell.org/srv/darcs/libraries/Cabal, which I believe is the same
place. Please try again and let me know if you run into problems. When I
tried sync-all pull in an unrelated repo (and one designed to pull from
the "normal" URLs), it seems to work.

Sorry about that!
Richard