New Haskell Meetup in San Diego, California

New Haskell Meetup in San Diego, California

erik
Hello Haskell Cafe,

We have decided to start a new Haskell meetup in San Diego, California:

Our initial goals are to cover both theoretical and practical aspects of the language. More broadly, we'd like to provide a space for people to discuss, learn, and further their Haskell understanding and to foster awareness of and interest in the language in the community of professional developers here in San Diego.

For our first meeting on January 10th, we're going to discuss Philip Wadler's 1992 paper "Monads for Functional Programming".

If you're interested and nearby, feel free to join us. All are welcome to attend, no Haskell experience required.

Best,

--
Erik Aker