New cookiecutter template for servant servers

New cookiecutter template for servant servers

Jonathan Lange

At Haskell eXchange 2016 I started working on a cookiecutter[1] template to create a servant server that also provided logging, monitoring metrics, command-line parsing and basic tests.

I've finally got it into a state where it's ready to share more widely, and I'm keen to know what the rest of the servant community think. If you're interested, my blog post[2] goes into some detail, or you can take a look at the code on GitHub[3].

Let me know what you think,