New maintainers of Core Libraries

chessai .
All,

`vector`, `random`, and `primitive` have new maintainers.

vector (https://github.com/haskell/vector): Alexey Kuleshevich (https://github.com/lehins), Alexey Khudyakov (https://github.com/Shimuuar) , Andrew Lelechenko (https://github.com/Bodigrim)

random (https://github.com/haskell/random): Alexey Kuleshevich (https://github.com/lehins), Dominic Steinitz (https://github.com/idontgetoutmuch), Leonhard Markert (https://github.com/curiousleo), Alexey Khudyakov (https://github.com/Shimuuar) , Andrew Lelechenko (https://github.com/Bodigrim)

They are all trustworthy, knowledgeable, passionate, and looking forward to serving the Haskell community!

Furthermore, throughput on contributions to these libraries should increase with all the new maintainers.

Reach out to me ([hidden email]) if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Re: New maintainers of Core Libraries

Joachim Breitner-2
Hi,

SCNR, but:

┃  ┃
┃ ┃┃       ┃
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Welcome all, and thanks for your contributions!

Cheers,
Joachim

Am Sonntag, den 07.06.2020, 12:53 -0700 schrieb chessai:

> All,
>
> `vector`, `random`, and `primitive` have new maintainers.
>
> vector (https://github.com/haskell/vector): Alexey Kuleshevich (https://github.com/lehins), Alexey Khudyakov (https://github.com/Shimuuar) , Andrew Lelechenko (https://github.com/Bodigrim)
>
> random (https://github.com/haskell/random): Alexey Kuleshevich (https://github.com/lehins), Dominic Steinitz (https://github.com/idontgetoutmuch), Leonhard Markert (https://github.com/curiousleo), Alexey Khudyakov (https://github.com/Shimuuar) , Andrew Lelechenko (https://github.com/Bodigrim)
>
> primitive (https://github.com/haskell/primitive): Andrew Martin (https://github.com/andrewthad), David Feuer (https://github.com/treeowl), chessai (https://github.com/chessai)
>
> They are all trustworthy, knowledgeable, passionate, and looking forward to serving the Haskell community!
>
> Furthermore, throughput on contributions to these libraries should increase with all the new maintainers.
>
> Reach out to me ([hidden email]) if you have any questions.
>
> Thanks!
Joachim Breitner
  [hidden email]
  http://www.joachim-breitner.de/

Re: New maintainers of Core Libraries

chessai .
Joachim,

is that just a joke about the distribution of letters in the new maintainers' names? I cannot stop thinking about what this means.

If it is, I also find it a bit funny that there are two Andrews and two Alexeys.

Thanks

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020, 1:58 PM Joachim Breitner <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

SCNR, but:

┃  ┃
┃ ┃┃       ┃
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Welcome all, and thanks for your contributions!

Cheers,
Joachim

Am Sonntag, den 07.06.2020, 12:53 -0700 schrieb chessai:
> All,
>
> `vector`, `random`, and `primitive` have new maintainers.
>
> vector (https://github.com/haskell/vector): Alexey Kuleshevich (https://github.com/lehins), Alexey Khudyakov (https://github.com/Shimuuar) , Andrew Lelechenko (https://github.com/Bodigrim)
>
> random (https://github.com/haskell/random): Alexey Kuleshevich (https://github.com/lehins), Dominic Steinitz (https://github.com/idontgetoutmuch), Leonhard Markert (https://github.com/curiousleo), Alexey Khudyakov (https://github.com/Shimuuar) , Andrew Lelechenko (https://github.com/Bodigrim)
>
> primitive (https://github.com/haskell/primitive): Andrew Martin (https://github.com/andrewthad), David Feuer (https://github.com/treeowl), chessai (https://github.com/chessai)
>
> They are all trustworthy, knowledgeable, passionate, and looking forward to serving the Haskell community!
>
> Furthermore, throughput on contributions to these libraries should increase with all the new maintainers.
>
> Reach out to me ([hidden email]) if you have any questions.
>
> Thanks!
Joachim Breitner
  [hidden email]
  http://www.joachim-breitner.de/

Re: New maintainers of Core Libraries

Joachim Breitner-2
Yes, just that. Nothing serious to see here :-)