New releases and BSD3 license

John Goerzen-3
Hello,

I would like to announce new versions of the following:

hslogger
convertible
HDBC
HDBC-odbc
HDBC-postgresql
HDBC-sqlite3

By popular, insistent, persistent, and patient request <grin>, all have
been relicensed under the 3-clause BSD license.  I am also working to
make that happen with MissingH, but have to receive permission from a
few third parties first.

Additionally, this will be my last upload of the HDBC* packages.
Nicolas Wu has kindly agreed to step in as HDBC maintainer.  Nicolas has
recently contributed a lot of good things towards HDBC and has more time
to maintain it than I do.

Thanks,

-- John Goerzen

Re: New releases and BSD3 license

Jeremy Shaw-3
Awesome!

I believe MissingH includes some code that I contributed (or used to).
That can all be licensed BSD3.

- jeremy

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 2:14 PM, John Goerzen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to announce new versions of the following:
>
> hslogger
> convertible
> HDBC
> HDBC-odbc
> HDBC-postgresql
> HDBC-sqlite3
>
> By popular, insistent, persistent, and patient request <grin>, all have been
> relicensed under the 3-clause BSD license.  I am also working to make that
> happen with MissingH, but have to receive permission from a few third
> parties first.
>
> Additionally, this will be my last upload of the HDBC* packages. Nicolas Wu
> has kindly agreed to step in as HDBC maintainer.  Nicolas has recently
> contributed a lot of good things towards HDBC and has more time to maintain
> it than I do.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- John Goerzen

Re: New releases and BSD3 license

Yitzchak Gale
Thanks for the more permissive licenses.

And most of all, thanks for all your great work
on HDBC as maintainer.

Thanks and good luck to Nicolas.

Regards,
Yitz