Nofib missing dependencies

Edward Z. Yang
Hey Ian, I'm not sure, but I think when you made the nofib build system
independent of the GHC build system, we may have lost dependency
calculation for the HS files.  For example, when I try to build
spectral/awards, make tries to ghc -c Main.hs before it has done ghc -c QSort.hs
(I hacked up the Makefile to explicitly have this dependency, but there
are others).  Unfortunately, my Makefile-fu is not great enough to
resolve this. Do you know what is the problem?

Edward

Nofib missing dependencies

Edward Z. Yang
Never mind me! I forgot to 'make boot'.

Edward

Excerpts from Edward Z. Yang's message of Fri Aug 30 20:24:16 -0700 2013: