Not quite another Haskell tutorial, but ...

Not quite another Haskell tutorial, but ...

Janis Voigtlaender
... I submitted my Habilitation thesis last week. The first few chapters
of it try to give an introduction to Haskell with emphasis on types and
reasoning principles. That might be an interesting read for some, so I
made it accessible at http://wwwtcs.inf.tu-dresden.de/~voigt/habil.pdf.

And yes, the November HCAR will also be coming. Rather soon now that
this cause for delay is out of the way.

Ciao, Janis.

--
Dr. Janis Voigtlaender
http://wwwtcs.inf.tu-dresden.de/~voigt/
mailto:[hidden email]

Not quite another Haskell tutorial, but ...

Hans van Thiel

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 13:37 +0100, Janis Voigtlaender wrote:
> ... I submitted my Habilitation thesis last week. The first few chapters
> of it try to give an introduction to Haskell with emphasis on types and
> reasoning principles. That might be an interesting read for some, so I
> made it accessible at http://wwwtcs.inf.tu-dresden.de/~voigt/habil.pdf.

I've downloaded it. Thanks!

Hans van Thiel