Numerical Programming in Functional Languages (CfP)

Numerical Programming in Functional Languages (CfP)

Dominic Steinitz-2

I’m the chair this year for the first(!) ACM SIGPLAN International Workshop on Numerical Programming in Functional Languages (NPFL), which will be co-located with ICFP this September in St. Louis, Missouri, USA.

Please consider submitting something! All you have to do is submit between half a page and a page describing your talk. There will be no proceedings so all you need do is prepare your slides or demo. We do plan to video the talks for the benefit of the wider world.

We have Eva Darulova giving the keynote.

The submission deadline is Friday 13th July but I and the Committee would love to see your proposals earlier.

See here for more information. Please contact me if you have any questions!

Dominic Steinitz
Twitter: @idontgetoutmuch