OCaml/Reason/MirageOS Internships at SAP Innovation Center Network (Postdam, Germany)

OCaml/Reason/MirageOS Internships at SAP Innovation Center Network (Postdam, Germany)

Keiko Nakata-2
Our team at SAP Innovation Center Network in Potsdam (Germany) is looking for internship students to research, evaluate and extend MirageOS in the context of cloud applications. Interested students with Haskell background would be very well suited.

Please check out the job descriptions at

https://jobs.sap.com/job/Potsdam-Intern-Mirage-OS-Research-&-Development-Job-BB/465260101/

and

https://jobs.sap.com/job/Potsdam-Working-Student-OCamlReason-Developer-Job-BB/465257901/

For more details and questions, please contact me on [hidden email]
(We may have other internship positions around static analysers, please contact me for further details.)

Best regards,
Keiko