OPLSS 2018: Application Extension

Paul Downen

We had several cancellations due to entry visas being denied.
Therefore, we are reopening applications to the Oregon Programming Languages Summer School (OPLSS) to be held from July 9th to July 21st, 2018 at the University of Oregon in Eugene.  Students can also register for an introductory session which takes place from July 3rd to July 8th.  This session is not mandatory; it is also possible to register for the introductory session only.

Full information on registration can be found here:

In addition to the previously announced program we have two more presentations:

William Duff - Jane Street
 Typing speed: how rich types enable performance engineering

Aaron Turon - Mozilla
Help wanted:  research questions in Rust

Hope to see many of you.

   Bob, Guy, Paul and Zena

logo-small.png (26K) Download Attachment