OT: Mailing list for testing email

Alexander Solla-2
Hi everybody

This is kind of off topic, but mailing list related.  I've been
messing around with my email server, to help fix some issues with the
new version of Postfix (with regards to my old configuration).  I seem
to be receiving email intermittently.

Does anybody know of a mailing list for email testing?  I mean, I
would like to be able to "spam" the mailing list with test messages
and receive other people's test messages, until I'm sure my
configuration is working right, without bothering the Cafe (or any
other topic specific list).  I know there used to be usenet groups for
this purpose, but that's usenet, not email.

I guess it would be nice if somebody sent me a quick pong in response
to my ping, but I don't want to make too much noise here.

Thanks