On Hiatus Until January 2016: Haskell Weekly News

On Hiatus Until January 2016: Haskell Weekly News

Kim-Ee Yeoh
Administrator
Regrettably, I must announce that Haskell Weekly News will go on hiatus until the new year.

I recognize that the last issue was back in September. It's been said that "The more a man possesses over and above what he uses, the more careworn he becomes." In my case, mundane possessions have indeed insisted on being attended to.

I wish every reader a fine holiday season.

-- Kim-Ee
Editor of Haskell Weekly News